Pop-ups are those small windows that usually appear in front of the user on the screen of a mobile/laptop/computer when he is trying to do some other tasks. Usually, push notification ads are considered an inconvenience and a nuisance, but sometimes users find them important and beneficial.
Here are the 5 Books You Have To Read Before You Die
For enabling and disabling the pop-ups in the Chrome browser, the users can follow these steps:
- First, the user would open the Google Chrome browser, go to the top right corner of the screen, and click on the three vertical dots.
- A drop-down menu will appear, in which the user will select the option “Settings”.
- Then another drop-down menu will appear in which the user will scroll down to select the option “Advanced Settings”.
- On the next page, the user would go to the “Privacy” section and select the option “Content Settings”.
- A small window will appear, in which the user would go to the “Pop-Ups” section and then he would either select the option “Allow all sites to show pop-ups” to enable the pop-ups or select the option “Do not allow any sites to show pop-ups” to disable these annoying push-ads.