Why delete all those shady chats when you can hide them for good?
There are already over 1.5 billion active users of WhatsApp, making it the most widely used mobile messaging software in the world today. To maintain privacy, the client may choose to keep a record of a particular conversation rather than delete it.
WhatsApp includes a feature that allows you to hide your conversations on the app. On Android, iPhone, and Windows, we’ll show you how to do it! Once you hide the conversation, you can revisit it if desired.
In addition, if you want to completely lock WhatsApp with a secret phrase rather than just hiding certain visits, we have offered programs to lock applications. When you get a message from a group or a friend, it will appear on the main visit screen. You can no longer hide the conversation when you make an impact on a group or get in touch with someone you’ve filed or stowed away.
We will describe how to use secret words to mask WhatsApp visits.
Hide individual chats on the iPhone by following these simple steps.
- Open the App
- Swipe left to choose the contact whose visit you wish to stow away on the chat screen.
- Select the Archive option from the drop-down menu.
- When you first launch WhatsApp, there is an option to hide a chat from the main conversation screen.
- The chat has been archived in the Archived Chats section by the organizer.
- To view, it swipes up on the main chat page, where the visits of all of your contacts are shown.
You may also hide group visits in WhatsApp by using the same method. Select “Archived Chats” to view the visit you stow away or record.
How to Hide a WhatsApp Message on Android?
The procedure is the same for Android and Windows users to hide visits in WhatsApp, except that the options are better placed.
Unlike the iPhone, you must long-press the contact’s chat to obtain the archive option (marked in red).
You can follow these steps to keep your secret chats from being shown when you get new messages, but you can also shut down WhatsApp rather than hide individual visits.