Almost every new smartphone released in the last several years has dual-SIM capabilities. You can use two distinct phone numbers on the same smartphone with this option enabled.
Unfortunately, WhatsApp, one of the most popular messaging services in the world, does not enable you to use two accounts on the same device. Most Android users utilize ‘Dual WhatsApp,’ which uses the app cloning feature to use several WhatsApp accounts on a single smartphone. Only a small percentage of users install third-party apps in order to use multiple WhatsApp accounts. Users using iPhones, on the other hand, do not have access to similar functions.
How to use two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone
You may utilize two different WhatsApp accounts on a single iPhone thanks to WhatsApp’s sibling app, WhatsApp Business. WhatsApp Company is comparable to the standard version, but it has a few additional features that make it ideal for business owners.
On a single smartphone, you can currently utilise these two WhatsApp versions with two separate numbers. These instructions will show you how to use two WhatsApp accounts on a single iPhone.
- Open your iPhone App Store.
- Search WhatsApp Business
- Install the app on your iPhone by tapping the Get icon.
- Open the app when it has been installed and tap the Agree & Continue option.
- You will get two options in the new window. Select the second option. You can use your existing WhatsApp account as a Business account with the first option. The second option lets you create new Business accounts using a different phone number.
- Fill in the phone number you’d want to use for your second WhatsApp account.
- Enter the OTP you received on the number provided for verification.
- Enter your name and choose the ‘not a business’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Select Done and enjoy your second account.